Don't you wish you could time travel? Well I'm here to tell you, you can! As everyone has been gearing up to go back to school over the last few weeks, it brings back so many memories and childhood joys. If you have a high school student or are a high school student, I bet you can remember recess, playing hopscotch, swinging on the swings and so much more. It's not all lost yet though -- you can still take a stroll down memory lane!
You guys, THIS IS WHY PHOTOS ARE IMPORTANT!! The days may be slow but the years are quick. You never want to regret not taking that photo -- or worse, not printing that photo only to be lost on your phone or on the non-existent CD that has corrupted. Do you memories justice and hire an awesome photographer like me ;).
So now that we are in the busy Fall season....try to remember to:
1. Take that photo, even when it's a pain.
2. Print that photo, and better yet, hire a photographer who will truly create heirlooms for you.
3. Have fun, know this busy season will pass all too fast and more sleep is on the way. You will be another year older, wiser and more experienced without even feeling how quickly it will go.
4. Pumpkin Spice everything.
5. Get ready for Christmas carols.
I'm out you guys -- Have a wonderful week!